Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Expectations: Is It A Human Weakness?

It blog post of this blog post reminded me of that.

"I'm so confuse, I so very badly want to take this relationship to a next level and what if she wants to be just friends? just friends is not enough for me anymore and yet I don't wanna loose it."

I suggest you show your eagerness, and be yourself, express yourself and let her know you really want to be more than close friends. You can ask her to know her ideas about your relationship.

3 comments:

  1. Helpful suggestion!
    It's not a human weakness I think.Human being must learn to put away their hesitant sometimes although it's hard ,it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, I've been trying that but I don't know... as I said it's the fear of losing what you already got. I think that's the weakness. not be able to let go the old things to open up the way for new ones. yeah,it's all that comfort zone problem. and it's so good to see someone is actually reading my nonsense!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I know what you mean. By the way and remember that "falling in love requires a pulse, staying in love requires a plan."

    ReplyDelete