Saturday, September 18, 2010

Reader's question

I thought of posting here a reader's question:

Your note in comments of this post : http://bemyself2.blogspot.com/2010/09/expectations-is-it-human-weakness.html
about love is really deep and due to a profound look on love.
I think you have this such view in every part of your life.right?
As you are saying in your profile : " I Look on the Bright Side of Life."
If Am I right,please tell me how do you have this type of viewpoint?
Did you have any experience in this way?


A:
Great question. Thank you.
Yes, you are right about me, having the profound look in every aspect of my life and the humanity overall. I started looking at life more positively and happily when I was involved into the music since year 2001, and into the right music of course that uplifted my soul and spirit.Photography in the other hand, helped me a lot to grasp and maintain the positive outlook and focusing in on the bright side of life as much as possible in every situation and location. “Wherever you go there you are”

I hope my blog will be a small little source of inspiration and a moment of happiness for its readers.

As said “We are each responsible for our own happiness, based simply on the choices we make and attitude we take.” Craig Mattice

/a

2 comments: